My client, an Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for multiple Designers to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a 6 month contract position with a strong possibility of extension. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in designing and CADD market!
Core Responsibilities include:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of algebra and basic trigonometry proficiency in utilizing manual drafting techniques for a variety of non-routine assignments.
- Working knowledge in CADD equipment.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- 10 years' of technical work experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Basic drafting technology from a vo-tech or other applicable program.
- Must be able to work on several project simultaneously, and coordinate with other disciplines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel
- AutoCAD a plus.
- Local candidates to Houston, TX are strongly preferred
Location: La Porte , TX
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Contract Duration: 6 months, likely to extend
Pay: $30 to 35 an hour
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.