You will be leading the Transport Team on a joint venture project, reporting into the Project Manager.
This is a great opportunity to work on an RMS project, involving a major NSW road upgrade.
- Previous experience leading a team
- Working to RMS standards
- Experience working on
- RMS Civil Design delivery experience
- Tertiary Civil qualifications.
- Excellent Technical, Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working on medium-large scale Road and/or Highway projects
- Design Management experience working in a design consultancy.
Benefits for you
- 12 month contract role with high chance of going permanent
- Exposure to major projects, with life changing impacts within NSW
- Be part of a global firm
- Lead a highly talented team of engineers
- Join a company which values it's employees and their personal and professional development
How to apply
If you meet the minimum requirement listed above and you would be interested in working as a Design Manager in a large multinational consultancy, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018