On behalf of a Large Scale International Project Management Consultant providing a range of services within the Construction Sector I am currently recruiting for a Head of Department / Business Unit Head to oversee Build Base which is a rapidly expanding department within their Construction segment of their Business lines.
This job will be based Riyadh Saudi Arabia and is a permanent opportunity and the client in question is looking for a Western National.
The Client in question has won a number of projects within the Building Construction Sector mainly focusing on Hospitals, Schools, High-rise towers and Hotel Projects and due to the rapid growth they are now looking to appoint a senior professional to oversee and manage P&L of the Building Business Unit.
Below is a few key skills, experience and profile of the candidate the client is looking to appoint.
- Senior professional that is currently in a Director position looking to make the step up or currently in a position of Leadership overseeing a Business unit / department
- Take complete total ownership of the delivery of their projects, managing of their people, invoicing and contracting
- Well experienced in Running the a P&L
- Familiar with winning business, managing the start-up of a project with reference to submissions, contracting, ensuring they are invoicing correctly
- Ability to build relations with end client and ability to manage the end client
- Will be the key escalation point for any technical issues on the project.
- Ability to recruitment strong people (Know what talent looks like) as the team is looking to double in the next 12 - 18 months
- Overall general management of the business
- Middle East Experience not essential but would be preferred
- Understands what is takes to win new business and understanding of how consultants operate
- Background working for PMC's not Contractors
The current team size is around 15 but looking to reach 30 - 40 in the next years. This position will be reporting into the head of Saudi Arabia. This job will be 5 days per week.
Residential position in Saudi Arabia.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior professional on the market looking for a challenging new role with a major international player that is rapidly expanding and looking for growth.
If this is of interest, please get in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.