My Client is looking for a General Integration Architect to join their boutique organisation.
Your role will be directly dealing customers and overseeing the development as well as delegating to the expectation of the organisation as well as clients. You will recommend appropriate technology solutions and deliver architectural and technical solution designs. You will bring your domain expertise to support and help design and build complex solutions for our clients across a number of industries.
- Responsible for the overall system platforms within the scope of the Application Delivery of the Dell Boomi practice
- Experience linking cross-functional applications with Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) capability
- Act as the delivery lead for key initiatives within the application domain, in particular the integration components.
- Coordinate and manage the integration of capabilities into existing production environments
- Deliver and maintain the technical architecture and roadmap - establishing high level technology direction for applications/assets for the entire Delivery organization they reside within.
What you can bring to this role
- Leadership experience of end-to-end complex integration business solutions
- Experience working with vendors, system integrators, and/or in a managed service environment
- Expertise with Dell Boomi (Atomsphere and API Management);
- Knowledge of API Management and API Gateway Technologies;
- Experience in integrating with core enterprise software applications (Both OnPrem and in the Cloud), including major CRM & Oracle ERP applications (such as SalesForce.com, SharePoint, Oracle EBS etc.);
- Experience with business and technical requirement analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping;
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and self-manage within a small team environment;
- Expertise in the assessment, architectural design, and implementation of integration patterns including Middleware, Bulk Data Integration, Real-Time Data Integrations, FileBased Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations, and Event Processing;
- Expertise with B2B integration concepts, standards, architectures (ANSI ASC X12, EDIFACT, XML); and
- Technical hands on experience with Dell Boomi is preferred
- Knowledge of Power BI would be highly regarded
- Experience developing technical documentation including storyboarding, business requirements, use cases and presentations
- Strong leadership capability with a focus on conflict resolution and managing difficult stakeholders.
Perks for you:
- Flexible work environment
- Attractive salary
- Great opportunity for growth
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you next week for an early discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018