leading innovative company is looking a New Integration developer to join their organisation.
They are looking for a developer to join their organisation in a brand new opportunity as they are building a Dell Boomi IPaaS practice. You will be working Directly with the COO and the founders in this role as it a boutique agency, meaning that opportunity for growth is highly possible.
What your day to day duties would look like:
- Working productively and managing timely your duties
- Heavily influencing solutions
- Being heavily involved in the formation of the team as well as designing
- 5+ years' experience with Dell Boomi application modules, as well as being able to architect, design and enable.
- Experience with Middle wear technologies and data integration EXB as well as REST/SOAP web services
- Experience with implementing service orientated architecture design and enabling technologies including XML, JSON, web services and HTTP
Good to have:
- Worked within a AWS ecosystem and applications
- Power BI and Tableau experience will be highly regarded
- Great communications skills as you will be leading the development
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Flexible work environment
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018