*** Freelancer as DATABASE MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST - PV SECTOR - PHARMA ***
I hope you have begun February on the right foot and this email finds you well.
If you have free capacities and are skilled at database maintenance, specifically for the Drug Safety and Clinical field in the pharmaceutical industry, take a look at the details below and get back to me as soon as possible for further exchange.
If the interest nor capacities are present, feel free to pass this opportunity over.
- Preparation, testing and implementation of system upgrades
- Safety reporting system business owner delegate creation of periodic notifications for the system service
- Creation of internal Job Aids SUSAR, DSUR and SUSAR LL case processing and verification
- Coordination of SUSAR distribution communication with and support desk service for service users
- Preparation of, and amendments to, service agreements and contact lists
- General tasks e.g. printing, filing, archiving and ordering of office supplies
- At least 2 years' experience in safety reporting or clinical research University degree or vocational training
- Excellent English and German (written and spoken)
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office Applications i.e. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) Quality and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills sense of urgency and ability to work accurately to tight timelines
Client location: NRW, Germany
Duration: 11 months
Volume: 40 hours / week; on-site (remote possibility TBD)
Start date: As soon as possible
Looking forward to your application and possibly a mutual collaboration.
Best regards from Munich,
Medical Affairs & Drug Safety - Freelance
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.