Database Administrator (DBA) SQL server
Progressive recruitment has several opportunities for both employees and freelancers focusing on Database Administrator roles with SQL server technology.
I am currently looking for professionals active on this field with good analytical skills and maturity to deliver a qualitative job. The function is located in Brussels and has possibilities to collaborate on a long-term vision with flexibility on working hours as well as home-working.
Database Administrator (DBA) SQL server - your responsibilities:
- Install SQLServer
- Setup and configure High-Availability of the system
- Synchronisation to a backup system
- Setting the indexes right/ best practices
- Support on a technical side the database environment
- Take part of new technologies implementation
- Working on the design of applications to be deployed
- Provide the reports over the performance of the IT Infra in place by pro-actively analyzing the trends
- Monitoring system and security
Database Administrator (DBA) SQL server - technical skills:
- Knowledge of SQL servers: (versions 2005 to 2016, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL... )
- Systems: Microsoft Windows environment, VMware, AD,…
- Network: (Cisco),TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP,...
- Security: firewall or VPN
- Scripting in PowerShell, T-sql
Database Administrator (DBA) SQL server - mission:
- start date: ASAP
- duration: Either short-term or long-term (possibility of part-time)
- location: Brussels area
If this opportunity is for you, or could be for someone you know, please contact me by email with your latest CV and I'll reach back in the coming days.
Keywords: ICT, IT, Infrastructure, mission, freelance, job, Brussels, DBA, Database, Database admin, SQL, MySQL, T-SQL, reporting, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, PowerShell, Microsoft, project