Data Scientist-FMCG Industry- Melbourne Docklands
An exciting new position for a Data Analyst/Strategic Pricing Analyst, working on an exciting project, with potential of extending your 6 month contract.
Purpose of the role: Support the pricing strategy to develop optimal price and promotional strategies for a particular food and beverage category.
Key Responsibilities & requirement:
- Development and implementation of Price and promotional tools, models and software
- Develop pricing dashboards using Power BI from internal financial and market pricing information
- Apply statistical analytics to help solve price and volume trade-off decisions using advanced analytics tools e.g. R Studio or Python
- Data management of price information in SQL database
- Manage price increase process - Delivering sustainable price realisation performance while still supporting other levers of EBIT (Volume, Share, Revenue)
- Incorporate brand vision, current market dynamics & competitor activity into a robust & consistent pricing strategy
- Identify risks & opportunities on trade spend efficiency with a particular focus on embedding an ROI culture
Looking for someone with data scientist background. Must have capability in some of the following software packages: R Studio, Python, Power BI, SQL.
If this is a role that may be of interest to yourself please contact Paulina.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018