Are you a Privacy professional ready for the next step in your career? Is GDPR your bread and butter and are you looking to become a powerhouse within a global organisation with like-minded professional? If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you!
We're hiring a Data Privacy Analyst
As a Data Privacy Analyst, your main responsibility is working on the privacy compliancy of the brands of the company and making sure that the brands are aligned with the Data Privacy and Security Strategy.
How your potential will be optimised
As the Data Privacy Analyst, you will be responsible for the corporate compliance activities, including, but not limited to the development, improvement, planning and execution of the Privacy compliance strategy, controls, assessment as well as the documentation.
In this position, you work closely with the DPO to successfully embed privacy within the organisation.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the DPO with day to day privacy guidance and activities
- Privacy impact analysis and data protection impact assessments for the systems
- Review and draft relevant policies
- Stakeholder management in regards of drafting documents business processes, guidelines, standards and controls across the organization
- Manage DPIA's and Records of Processing Activities
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Minimum two years of experience in Data Protection and/or Privacy
- CIMP and/or CIPP/E certified or ambition to obtain
- Experience in GRC solutions
- Experience in Privacy programmes
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary based on your experience
- 30 vacation days
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent training
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Incentives such as Friday afternoon drinks, parties and trips
- Inspiring work environment
Where the magic happens
The company is located in the Utrecht region and promises a challenging environment where personal development and growth is the key.
Apply online or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5877 or s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.