Data Migration Specilaist-Finacial Services- Sydney CBD
Provides business consulting services to clients; contributes to the design and delivery of business solution components; supports the efforts of more experienced consultants; plays quality assurance role by reviewing team work products to ensure that they are accurate, consistent and meet client requirements; serves as a business resource on a team or as a team leader for other business consultants.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop / troubleshoot a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria.
- Have solid hands-on technical experience in Inofrmatica PowerCentre (IPC) and DIH.
- Have solid experience of MS SQL Server 2016 (TSQL), an understanding of Data Management methodologies.
- Supports business design activities related to application software, data and packaged solutions (Business).
- Analyses requirements and develops high-level and detailed business process designs to the elementary business process (EBP) level and derived logical process (DLP) level.
- Coordinates acceptance testing and creates high complexity test scripts for the business area that contain multiple cases and cycles.
- Contributes to applying the Catalyst framework, in the role played, to determine the methodological steps that are appropriate for an engagement.
- Leads a team of 3-5 company resources, in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase.
- Designs and reviews designs for the user system interface (USI) for business applications.
- Establishes credibility at all levels with clients and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues.
- Understands sales process, information and support requirements, and assists sales staff in identifying leads.
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams and business unit events; develops written communications to address varied styles and information needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in business analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- One to two years of relevant experience in a particular business or industry speciality area included
- Experience working with issues and considerations for selecting business application packages and vendors
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures
- Resource must have a proven track-record with Informatica PowerCenter version 10, preferably in a DWH-environment
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
Please contact Paulina, for further details on the position.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018