Data Integration Analyst- Banking - API
Data IntegrationBusiness Analyst is required for a 6-month project working on a Digital Transformation programme at a major bank. There are a number of steams within the transformation, including delivering new customer-centric digital commerce platforms using open API technologies and micro-service architectures, and Next-generation commercial banking applications using cloud technology (AWS, Azure, Kubernetes) implemented with dev-ops tooling and agile frameworks.
Experience required for the Technical Business Analyst API:
- MUST HAVE TECHNICAL API EXPERTISE
- Experience of analysing technology-driven business requirements and preparing business-specification documents
- Experience of solving business issues and mapping them to technical/functional components
- A background in facilitating client workshops and meetings
- Experience of developing solution designs using best-practice project methodologies and tools
- The ability to support or lead the design, estimation and planning tasks for complex business solutions
- Experience of preparing and reviewing estimates (including issues and risks), and capturing business requirements using UML
- A strong background in working with product owners to analyse and design new product and solutions
- Previous experience in a technical role: eg, software development
- Some experience of data analysis and data mapping
- A consulting background
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018