About the role
As Data Governance Program Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the optimal use of data within the organisation through championing a new data initiative. You will work closely with key business stakeholders in order to develop process and policies, and ensure the timely resolution of data issues. Additionally, you will take responsibility for designing and building data frameworks, to ensure the organisation adheres to regulatory compliance.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Data Governance
- Information Delivery
- Data Strategy
What you can bring to this role
- Demonstrable experience in leading, designing and implementing data governance
- Tertiary education in data analytics, information science or a related field.
- Prior experience with and understanding of project management methodologies
- Working knowledge of data and business intelligence tools
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading organisation, able to play a key role in shaping data strategy and developing enduring regulatory frameworks.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018