Progressive IT have an exciting opportunity for a talented Data Engineer to join a leading financial organisation in Melbourne CBD. In this role, you will playing an integral part within a small team to build out a cloud native platform from the ground up.
- Data Engineer
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne CBD
- $120,000 - $130,000 base + super
About the Role
The successful candidate will play an integral part in building out a cloud native platform from the ground up. This role will be ideal for someone with C# and Python coding skills, who is passionate about AWS and automation. You will be creating a platform from which the business as a whole can utilise, improve and evolve.
- Design and create an operating scalable data infrastructure
- Deliver data platform infrastructure tooling and reporting on a regular basis
- Conduct needs analysis of customer experience teams and delivering valued data models
- Enable better testing and development workflows
- Support the creation of data products that promote customer self-serve
- Liaise closely engineering to collect high quality disparate data
- 5+ years in Data Engineer role or similar
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Development experience with C#, Java or Python
- CI/CD experience on a cloud native platform (S3, Kinesis, etc.)
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience automating ingestion of data
- Understanding of modern code driven data engineering frameworks like Airflow
- Familiarity with testing data pipelines
- Health and well being
- Family welfare
- Monthly social activities
To learn more, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1007 and click APPLY!
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this position***
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018