A rapidly growing tech company at the forefront of Big Data monetisation are seeking an experienced Data Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The client have secured several lucrative contracts with industry leaders and are undergoing continuous growth.
The main purpose of the role is to build and maintain the clients data platforms and products, including stream and batch processing systems
- Engineering of company data platforms for scale, performance and reliability
- Working with Data Engineering team to design, estimate and build components supporting data analysis platforms
- Work with Infrastructure and DevOps teams to release and maintain live products
- B.Sc. Hons in Computer Science/Mathematics related degree
- 2+ years' experience in development in the field of Big Data engineering (NoSQL, Hadoop, Kaftka, Spark)
- Experience in programming in; Java, Scala or Python
There is also a vacancy open to a pre-sales support Data Engineer, focused more on the client-facing side of the business.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales