Data Engineer- Brisbane CBD- Finance- $600-800
A leading financial services company has a number of exciting opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a fast growing business focused team.
This would suit someone with strong technical fundamentals to take their next step.
Technical Skills for ideal candidate:
- Strong SQL Background, with capability to understand and write SQL with a performance mindset
- Strong Unix Background, able to work and navigate on Unix environments.
- Strong understanding of Mass Parallel Processing (MPP) Databases (Netezza & Redshift)
- Proficient with version control tools Stash/Bitbucket and Source Tree
- Strong understanding of data structures and how to optimise data delivery for different BI Reporting tools (Tableau & Cognos)
- Strong programming skills and ability to learn new programming techniques and languages
- Able to understand and write Unix scripts
- Able to understand and write perl scripts
- Able to understand and write Java
- Optional: Python, JSON and Ruby.
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018