For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Data Engineer
You are responsible for Develop the existing data lake solution in AWS to an operational platform, building a Splunk environment in AWS and integration of the environment with the operational data lake.
- Support solution design
- Develop and engineer the data lake and Splunk solutions
- Develop and engineer the supporting cloud based services
- Support the engineering team with DevOps CI/CD implementation
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in design and engineering in AWS
- Proficient in AWS automation tooling such as cloud formation, SSM
- Proficient in Devops CI/CD development
- Knowledge of AWS services, specifically in the data storage, processing and analytics domain
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure, IAM, Linux
- Knowledge of Splunk, log management and security monitoring
- Knowledge of S3, lambda, Glue, Kafka (AWS MSK), Kinesis, KMS, IAM, Cloud Formation, Redshift, Athena, DynamoDB.
- Fluency in written/spoken English
Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply ASAP with your most recent CV.
Thank you in advance