Data & Diagnostic engineer
Are you a data-driven person with automotive affinity?
For one of the biggest players in the duty truck industry I am currently looking for Data & Diagnostic Engineer, for the Embedded product development department. In the state-of-art engine development center they develop engine families that will meet future regulations.
* You will work in a multi-disciplinary team, discover and develop high-impact data analytics
* Report on current system diagnostic performance and suggest improvement areas
* Setup storage and processing of data
* Develop and monitor KPI's on diagnostic performance with the aim to decrease active faults resulting in dash lamps
* Setup processes to transfer different data sources to useable formats for Product Development
* Setup and improve standard reporting for engineering and management purposes
* Perform ad-hoc data analyses to support Product Development
* Technical education on Master or Bachelor level in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Data science, or similar
* Proven affinity with data analysis
* Highly proficient in Matlab and Microsoft Excel, Knowledge on R and Tableau is preferable
* Experienced in working in multidisciplinary teams
* Attention to details and delivering high quality work
* Strong analytical skills with a results oriented attitude
* Great communication skills in both written and verbal form
* Fluent in English and Dutch
* Apply now for the role of Data & Diagnostic engineer and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
* If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0694.