As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of a range of business facing and technical projects. You will engage with stakeholders to elicit requirements, providing process analysis and design, facilitating workshops and proactively identify deliverable risks and issues. You will define and document requirements using business inclusion or visualisation tools, prepare non-functional specifications and construct data and workflow charts.
What you can bring to this role
- Extensive experience in Data Analytics, Data Science, Business Intelligence and an appreciation for Data Quality Management and Governance is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand requirements focused on data management, data transformation and data movement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant or related field
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent company culture and flexible working environment
- Diverse range of projects
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018