Data Architect, FTSE 250 Investment Management, Sydney CBD
My client, are looking to hire a Data Architect to join them on a contractbasis. The ideal Data Architect to support a software implementation projects and to join the Enterprise Data function.
This role will be into two complementary parts which are project work and architecture. The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Data Architect and have strong SQL experience.
You, the successful Data Architect will:
- Projects: to support the procurement, analysis, design, implementation and testing of new software applications. Responsible for ensuring that the technical solution is compliant with the data architecture.
- Architecture Development
- Extending and taking ownership of a series of working data architecture artefacts. In particular, the Data Architect will own the Conceptual Data Model and Corporate Logical Data Model.
- The Data Architect is also expected to work with other architects on a shared Enterprise Architecture model, comprising Process, Roles, Applications, Technology and associated Governance.
- At least 2 years experience of IT in the Financial Services sector.
- 3 years working as a Data Architect, project Data Analyst, Business Analyst, software developer, or Enterprise Architect.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established organisation that is going through a very exciting change. For more information about this exciting opportunity then please send me your CV for immediate review.
Data Architect, FTSE 250 Investment Management, Central London
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018