Data Analyst - 6 month contract - Sydney CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our key clients in Sydney are currently searching for Data Analyst to work on a migraton project. The organisation has migrated their data to Salesfore force with varied success and it will be the role of the Data Analyst to 1) analyse, mapping and quantifying data migration gaps between legacy information systems and Salesforce. 2) analyse, mapping and quantifying reporting gaps between relevant regulatory reports and reporting standards.
The Data Analyst will be working alongside the business systems team, salesforce business team and the senior architect. They will have at least 3 years experience in a Data Analyst role and have completed a number of data migration projects.
Role: Data Analyst (education)
Length: 6 months
Location: Sydney CBD
Requirement of the role:
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Identify, analyse, and interpret data between complex data sets and identify data migration and reporting gaps
- Work with management to validate gaps and create data and reporting remediation plans
- Implement data and reporting remediation plans by cleaning or correcting data as required within data sources
- Work with management on gathering, validating and documenting ongoing data management and reporting requirements
- Investigate and collaborate in the identification and formulation of data and reporting root causes
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to consult - all levels within the organisation
- Ability to work effectively with strong personalities
- Ability to identify and articulate problem scenarios
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Essential Technical Skills:
- Strong SQL skills
- Adept at queries, report writing & presenting findings
- Data migration, database design, development, data mining & warehousing techniques
If you're interested in this role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Justin Holden. Only those who meet the essential requirements can be considered.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com