Data Analyst-Large Australian Client-Sydney
- 6 month contract (likely to extend)
- Market Leading company
- Flexible day rate
- Sydney Location
An exciting new opportunity for a mid-level Data Analyst to progress within their career, working for an Australian leading company. The individual will join a large team with even bigger plans, working for a company with a great working culture in Sydney.
- You will work alongside business and system integrator to identify reporting requirements and documents functional specifications against each report being developed
- You will be responsible for writing SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from a Teradata platform. You will work closely with a designer and use SQL development to modernise this data mart. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
- You will develop and maintain Workday reports and dashboards utilising Workday reporting development methods and tools, as well as other organisational tools and available technologies.
- Would be an advantage if you have had hands on experience working with Tableau, for data visualisation.
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years proficiently in Workday HCM or Finance report writing/calculated fields (includes crafting dashboards in Workday)
- Deep knowledge of Workday data sources and complex calculated fields
- 3+ years HR/Finance data analyst experience, including the ability to understand the business requirements, user needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy with highly confidential data
- Having hands on experience with SQL and Tableau
- Stakeholder management experience is a must, being able to manage the project whilst being in communication with the stakeholders.
If this role is of interested to yourself, please apply now, or contact Paulina for further details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018