DCS Engineer - Delft region - 60k+
Are you a DCS expert that prefers to work with Siemens PC S 7? Do you like to be part of a multinational company with over 20.000 employees? Then this position could be for you!
For a Science-based company in the area of Delft we are looking for a DCS Software Engineer that enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team but is able to work independently.
Your tasks as a DCS Software Engineer will include:
- providing support with the commissioning activities (FAT & SAT) within automation projects;
- technical documentation, studying and revising of the tests;
- designing and programming the control applications;
- creating DCS Specifications and algorithms;
- make engineering estimates and give hands-on implementation.
For the position your background should approximately resemble the following;
- a BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering or a comparable study field;
- ample knowledge and experience with Siemens PC S 7;
- 5+ years proven experience in a similar position;
- experience with Batch-processes and international safety measures;
Our client is a renowned international company that puts an emphasis on well-being and sustainability. They offer a good salary and room for development and training's.
Do you see yourself as the DCS Engineer or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter or call +31(0)20 530 5822.
We look forward to your response!