From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for DCS Commissioning Engineers to work on a combined cycle power plant in Saudi .This will be an 8 to 9 months extendable contract working with an international company in Saudi. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Must have previous experience on Siemens equipments for at least 3 years.
- 5 minimum experience in Commissioning in Power Generation and Energy with particular emphasis on Gas Turbine and combined cycle power plant.
- Extensive experience testing, tuning, calibrating, and troubleshooting DCS and control systems for combined-cycle power plants Minimum Skills/Knowledge: * Excellent understanding of all power plant instrumentation and controls, functions and interrelationships with all plant process
- Extensive working experience with all Yokogawa DCS hardware, software, and tools
- Solid understanding of all current digital communication standards utilized in modern combined-cycle power plants
* Computer literate with Microsoft and various software applications
* Ability to review and understand multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, control systems, etc.) drawings and documents
* Ability to review and understand OEM supplier drawings and information
* Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
If interested Send me your updated CV and contact number
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.