Currently looking for an experienced Cyber security consultant for an initial 4 month contract with a view to extend for a large consultancy based in Melbourne CBD.
As the Cyber security consultant your role will encompass full end-to-end solution delivery, including client engagement, solutions architecture and overseeing project work. Please see below the main duties and experience needed to be successful within this role:
- Leverage strong domain knowledge Cyber security to understand clients' business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated propositions
- Evaluate business goals, provide assessments, set direction, design / develop proposals and provide consulting services,
- Lead presales discussions and present confidently to clients
- Build client relationships and represent the breadth capability
- Oversee and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions that should be considered and/or applied.
- Participate in the global Cyber security community for knowledge share and best practice
Essential skills / experience:
- 8+ years relevant cyber experience
- Experienced in leading large scale, complex Cyber security and Transformation consulting projects to achieve desired client outcomes
- Expertise in a number of Cybersecurity domains (security operations, secure networking, secure infrastructure, application security, data protection Identity and Access Management, Public Key Infrastructure, Data Protection, Trusted Platforms, network threat mitigation, SCADA and security governance)
- Solid business development and pre-sales capabilities
- Proven track record of executive engagement with strong influencing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon At Progressive IT.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience needed to be successful within this position and are interested in applying for this role please apply for this role ASAP and I will be in contact with you ASAP to discuss the role further as it is an urgent requirement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com