- The Security Engineer serves as a subject matter expert in many areas of security
- Implement security designs by working with the security architect in leveraging policies, standards, and patterns including controls to support the specific project requirements.
- Will be supporting different projects such as projects within SAP and ERP environments
- This person will provide security direction to the business and project stakeholders to ensure that security is a key focus for all projects and new business initiatives
- Strong background in security architecture including a deep knowledge of IT network security (secure LAN, WAN, vLAN, MPLS, and secure network zoning and restricted network design) and cloud-based technologies
- Previous experience identifying and addressing security requirements within the AGILE Project Framework method.
- Experience of designing and incorporating technical security controls that align to NIST 800-53r4
- Experience of designing and managing security controls within service providers and the cloud.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Security Qualifications such as SANs, CCNA, CCNP.
- Familiar with various controls including NIST
- Information Security Qualifications such as CISSP, ISSAP, and SABSA practitioner preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.