- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive daily rate
Work closely across multiples team to support and monitor the ongoing improvement of risk management.
About the organisation
Our client is a large financial institution that houses one of the most revered security teams nation-wide.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide support to a wide variety of different security elements that make up the larger group.
- Balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost
- Ongoing implementation of risk management framework
- Support of multiple domains in risk culture and delivery of educational training
- Categorise and prioritise risk against the organisation's risk appetite
You will have demonstrable experience in risk management and risk assurance. You will also have expertise in the following areas;
- Significant experience within cyber security risk
- Relevant industry certifications in security audit i.e. CISA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Experience in delivery of board level presentations and reporting on risk
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Contract extension available (based on performance)
- Funded training for relevant industry education
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018