A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Largo, Florida is looking for a customer support technician to join their expanding team.
Are you a customer support technician looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
This position offers remote working after the initial training period
What Will You Be Doing?
* You will resolve any technical problems by telephone in a call center/help desk environment.
* You will be answering any questions related to known software or hardware issues that can be moderately complex.
* Over the phone you will diagnose and identify problems
* For more complex and difficult issues should be passed onto specialists if issues cannot be resolved by you.
* You will be required to maintain and update medical records and transportation databases.
- Intermediate software application skills required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality is necessary.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Largo, Florida
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.