The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and professionally serving Customer needs, proactively building and maintaining the internal communication and administration between the different departments, as well as building customer relationship.
Delighting Customers, owning projects and delivering against tight timelines, excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Service Coordination
- Prospecting and pro-active build-up customer relationship for Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Detecting and listing our current installations/equipment's in this region into our CRM software
- Proactively offering our services to our customers and generating daily work for our European field service technicians
- Scheduling and monitor the daily tasks of our technicians, this in the most efficient way possible, consult and communicate with your team
- Follow up on the delivery of part related to a service, inform the customer if it deviates from the agreed date and make other arrangements
- Handling the incoming calls of our customers and translate it into the right actions
- Listen to, understand, gain knowledge of customer needs, issues, problems, and with empathy, satisfy customers with best solutions above and beyond the normal call of duty
- Be of service to and treat customers and employees with dignity, honesty, and with sensitivity to their needs
- "Own" customer requests and issues, follow-up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Handle all company business in the best interest of both customer and Cold Jet by creating value and providing win-win solutions
- Build a long-term relationship with the customers so they can recognize you as a point of contact for customer service needs in the above listed region.
- Work with customers, look for opportunities to propose add-on sales of spare parts, accessories, extended service plans, spare part kits etc.
- Service Processing
- Read the service reports and translate them into the correct actions and communicate to the Spare Parts Coordinator and the Service Manager
- Archive service reports at the location provided for this purpose on the Google Drive to be available for our field service technicians
- Create the Sales Order from each service report and discuss further steps with the Service Manager
- Prepare billing instructions for Admin Team
- Administration and others
- Fulfill office management day-to-day administrative duties
- You make consolidated reporting for the service operations; your analysis and evaluations are an input for the management to drive actions.
- Support the related system implementations
- Work on opportunities for continuous improvement of department efficiency and productivity
- Learn and maintain ERP and CRM software skills, phone support and engineering drawing navigation skills.
Sthree Belgium is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.