An international Pharmaceutical company in Lake County, IL is looking for a Customer Service representative to join their expanding team.
Are you a recent graduate looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
Taking inbound or placing outbound calls to provide information to customers. Utilizing a database to retrieve customer or company information. Maintaining highest levels for service; professionalism; accuracy and efficiency as well as an appropriate sense of urgency. Operating independently within department guidelines; acting independently to resolve customer issues. Offering appropriate options based on situation. Recognizes when it is appropriate to escalate to supervisors.
You must have …
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, processing electronic: (EDI; email; internet; fax); and phone orders Previous experience in an SAP environment is desired.
- Direct verbal and written communications with customers.
- Ability to work in a team environment, able to effectively interface with internal groups such as Sales, Distribution/Logistics.
- Ability to utilize and apply multiple and varied job aides; understand how and when to access resources. Utilize multiple systems simultaneously.
- Predictable and reliable attendance is required.
- Ability to solve problems and make appropriate decisions.
- Has authority; responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day execution of duties.
- Heavy and speedy keyboarding is required.
- Basic level Word and Excel experience required.
- Must be familiar with search engines and be able to search and navigate using the internet.
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communications skills necessary.
- Ability to handle difficult customers and to facilitate one-call resolution
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Pharmaceutical company out of Lake County, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.