Job Title: Business analyst
Reports to: Lead Business Analyst - Digital, Marketing & Creative Media, IT
Location: South-west London
My client is a multinational retailer with a track record of leveraging digital excellence as a key differentiator. They are looking for an experienced business analyst to deliver across elements such as customer identity, loyalty solution, CRM, commerce engine, product information management, personalisation, analytics, content and copy management, API management and integrations.
You will play a key role on a team of skilled professionals, defining the backlog based on project phases/iterations across all aspects of this fast-paced and complex platform projects.
My client works in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative environment and look for individuals who thrive in this type of setting. They are also looking for lateral thinkers who can think outside the box and are capable of confidently and effectively taking ownership of outcomes and working iteratively toward outcomes. Due to all the current changes in the business, having strong experience of working in an agile environment would be beneficial.
The role of the digital business analyst in this team is to co-ordinate a range of vendors, business functions and integrations for their 3 main platforms they use (employee, restaurants and customer)
- To identify opportunities to iterate programme or project elements, phasing requirements and delivery to manage throughput and maximise business value.
- To provide clarity on what is required for our technology solutions to satisfy business requirements from all stakeholder groups at a project and programme level.
- To be proactive in engaging stakeholders cross-functionally and at all levels to analyse, ratify and document requirements and processes, identify dependencies and synergies relating to requirements
- To engage vendors, SIs, technical teams, product owners, creative/UX teams and third parties as applicable on the creation of technical acceptance criteria to meet stated business needs
- Owning the backlog for required development according to architecture themes such as customer identity, loyalty solutions, CRM, commerce engine, product information management, personalisation, analytics, content and copy management, API set up and integrations to be delivered using agile as the methodology.
- Strongly managing stakeholders and ensuring their requirements are clearly documented as user stories and communicated to the development and integration teams.
- Bridge between IT and business teams on end to end processes - identifying, understanding and articulating relevant business process change and technical impact of each element/iteration
- Lead phased lean inception and discovery activities where required to provide clarity, facilitating workshops to derive and gather high-level requirements, dependencies and create high level approach
- Identify and understand impact of technical and feature dependencies across the company's digital estate and roadmap (BAU development, current platform and projects) and action accordingly.
- Be proactive in flagging, escalating and owning the resolution of issues arising as they relate to the gathering or ratification of requirements or the health of the backlog/sprint
This role is offering up to 55k + Bonus Package, Holidays and Partnership Scheme post 12 months.
If you would be interested in being put forward for this role, please send an updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss further
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales