Im currently looking for an experienced Citrix SME to join one of my key clients on a 12 months contract. My client is a Global IT Consultancy with this role based in Melbourne CBD offering a challenging working and rewarding environment.
Please see below the skills / experience required this candidate to be successful within this role:
- 7 + year of experience in providing Citrix virtualization solutions.
- 5 + years of experience in Citrix virtualization Deployments / Migrations
- Proven track record of enterprise level architecture, design and deployment of Citrix virtualization solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Strong consulting experience in analysis, design and architecture,
- Citrix VDI systems design and implementation experience including: XenDesktop (v.7.X or greater) / XenApp (v.7.X or greater)/NetScaler
- Experience with "non-persistent" environments such as Citrix Provisioning Services
- Hyper-V experience
- Experience with Application layering such as UniDesk and SCCM packaging, User profiling tools like RES
- Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services.
- Significant experience within a large-scale Windows Enterprise customer/employer
- Experience necessary across multiple Citrix disciplines including application streaming and packaging, remote access, security and system monitoring.
- Solid understanding of personalization strategies and best practices as it relates to non-persistent environment.
- Thoroughly Familiar with scripting, Powershell, VBS, Batch.
- Seasoned with the user of SysInternals tools set, especially process monitor, process explorer & autoruns.
- Familiar with security considerations and design techniques employing Virtualization and Cloud technologies.
If you feel, you have the relevant experience / skills needed to be successful within this role please apply today and I will be in contact with you soon to discuss this role further.
For more information, please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT 0292851000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com