Progressive in partnership with one of our iconic key clients in Melbourne are currently searching for a Functional Business Analyst to join a program work. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the delivery of regulatory obligations to strengthen financial crime risk management, review current process and develop future process models.
Role: Business Analyst
Length: Initial 6 months
- Contribute in defining methodology for achieving the most effective policy standards to prevent risk from financial crime
- Assist in design and roll out new systems to support financial crime risk management across the business
- Support design of new process to ensure effective process, governance and control over financial crime prevention activity
- Use key business analysis skills, tools and methodologies to define business requirements
- Work with senior compliance, risk and transformation colleagues to develop and finalised business processes
- Hands on role in the delivery of process change in the financial crime area
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in financial crime, risk, AML or similar programmes
- Solid business analyst skills and the ability to provide business, technical and SME knowledge
- At least 3 years working in business analyst roles, preferably in financial services or highly regulated industries
- Strong skills in understanding operational risks
- Strong process modelling and re-engineering skills
- Operating in Agile delivery environment
- Anti Money Laundering domain knowledge
- Financial risk experience / financial crime risk prevention; including sanctions, anti-money laundering (AML), KYC, anti-bribery and corruption.
If your are interested in this role or know of anyone who is please APPLY NOW to Justin Holden. Only those who meet the essential requirements can be considered.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com