Credit Risk Analyst- North Sydney-Financial Services
Your area of responsibilities will include:
- Enhance and maintain Retail Credit Collections Policy by identify weaknesses and suggest changes when and where required
- Provides quantified recommendations to CRO for losses above Collections delegated authority.
- Work with Key Senior Stakeholders to achieve agreement on collections/write-off/debt sale performance, trends and issues.
- Optimise performance and improve efficiencies across the Retail Credit Life-Cycle.
- Be aware of industry/economic/technology trends and make suggested improvements where optimisation is identified
- Take responsibility for the implementation, monitoring and maintenance of (i) collections (ii) write-off (iii) recovery and (iv) debt sale strategies, policies
- Support the development of Collections, Recovery and Debt Sale strategies through account level performance based analytics and design of appropriate champion / challenger tests.
Controls & Monitoring
- Assist portfolio management by identifying and monitoring of credit risk triggers including delinquency and loss indicators
- Ensure risk reporting supports key risks and risk appetite statements
- Support the organisation's Business Intelligence strategy and roadmap
- Build and maintain high trust relationships with internal customers and external auditors and regulators
- Act as an approachable advisor to business heads and key lenders by developing continuous and effective communication channels for all stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert for Retail Credit Risk when and where required
To ensure your success in this role, ideally you will have:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in the back-end of the Retail Credit Life Cycle - Account Management; Collections and Recoveries (Mandatory)
- Educated to a degree level in Finance & Banking, Commerce or Business (Preferable)
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools and software (e.g. PowerBI, SQL, SAS) (Preferable)
- Previous or current experience in working for a Credit Provider who operates in a Multi Credit Bureau environment (Preferable)
- Previous or current experience in working for a Credit Provider who contributes, digest and leverages comprehensive credit reporting data (Preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills (policy writing & dashboard compilation) (Mandatory)
- Ability to convey complex data in a concise understandable manner and distil the key messages
- Meticulous attention to detail and a focus on quality (Mandatory)
- Proven collections process re-engineering & policy writing (Mandatory)
- High level of problem solving skills, decision making capabilities and the capacity to "think outside the box" (Preferable)
- Strong thought leadership with recognised ability to drive innovation and change
- Collaborative team player and an ability to work independently
Please apply, and contact Paulina on 02 92851068 for further information on the position.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018