Credit Risk Analyst- North Sydney- Financial Services
An exciting opportunity for a middle level role, working with a world known company, as a Credit Risk Analyst. A long term 12 month contract, in the heart of North Sydney, with benefits of working along side an experienced team.
- Defines underwriting/account management strategies for consumer credit card portfolio
- Comprehensive Credit Reporting (CCR) is mandatory
- Retail Credit Life Cycle- Account Management; Collections and recoveries is mandatory
- SQL or SAS hands on experience
- Previous or current experience working for a credit provider who contributes, digest and leverages comprehensive credit reporting data.
- Analyse performance of strategies/processes and propose improvements and corrective actions
- Prepare reports and presentations on performance for management using SQL code written procedures in Power BI repository
- Supports and communicates with other departments, works on cross-departmental projects, and participate in knowledge sharing
- Analyses Credit Risk Management Key Performance Indicators and prepare Ad-hoc analysis on changes in trends
- Adjust and test changes of strategies and decision processes
- Propose changes and process modification implementation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Power BI would be nice to have.
Please contact Paulina for further information on the position, on 0292851068.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018