I have a requirement for a Credit Analyst for a 12 month contract in Kent.
You will be responsible for the preparation of credit reporting, planning, and forecasting for all entities within the EMEA region for the Global Logistic Business Unit.
The focus of this role is very much on the analytical side of credit management and not the day to day collection process. Working on a daily basis with various departments across their regions.
- Prepares business unit credit reporting, planning, and forecasting.
- Analyzes entity level credit exposures.
- Develops an understanding of trade finance and credit management to support the business.
- Performs credit-worthiness reviews on new and existing accounts at the entity level in line with Corporate Policy, ensuring minimal risk to the business.
- Prepares metrics analysis and consolidated credit reporting for the entity, as well as ad hoc credit analysis and reports to the business unit.
- Manages the local customers in relation to credit limits and terms and communicates with those customers as required.
- Coordinates effectively with transactional shared services provider in terms of Accounts Receivables.
- Ensures local entity credit activities are in line with Corporate Credit Policies.
- Executes special projects as assigned.
Education, Licenses, Certifications: College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related subject required.
- Manual Order Release on request of Customer Services (e.g. for cash in advance customer)
- Manual Order Release if credit hold has been placed
- Check if payments came in for cash in advance customer
- Letter of Credit Administration + Overview
- Fill in Remittance Form from the Bank
- reflecting Documentary Requirements
- Fill in Bill of Exchange paperwork and send to Bank as needed
- Approve Customer Set Up (Validate Payment Terms + Credit Limit with Creditsafe report and/or Credit Worthiness Tool)
- Run Credit Safe Report on request of the Account Managers
- Fill in Credit Worthiness Tool
- Development automated/standardized reports Weekly
- Review Credit Limit Overrun file - Monitor AR and take actions as needed
- liaison with Shared Service Centre, Credit
- Controller and Account Managers.
- Bad Debt Calculation + Month End Journals
- Mid Monthly Review
- Accounts Receivable Reporting + KPI's
- Review and update credit work instructions
- Credit Limit Annual Review
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales