Currently looking for a Control system engineer for a 12 months contract fly in fly out (3 weeks on 3 weeks off) for a key client and well respected IT consultancy with this role based in Perth.
This role is 3 weeks on 3 weeks off continuous (includes weekends) 12 hours a day from 6am to 6pm. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years experience within a similar role.
A Process Control Domain (PCD) Control System IT (CSIT) Engineer is a deep technical expert in the support, configuration and periodic change/patching of Process Control Systems and their integration into the overall local network. They are also skilled in the configuration and maintenance network security controls that safeguard the process control layer from outsider access.
Skills & Requirements:
- Network (CCNA or equivalent)
- Operating Systems (MCSA modules)
- Microsoft Operating Systems Support
- Cisco Network Device Support
- Generic Security Awareness (IRM)
Initial Technical Skills:
- Antivirus Software Packages including management consoles
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
- McAfee Virus scan and ePO
- Microsoft WSUS Console Skills
- Cyber Security (SSCP)
- General Network Skills - CCNA
- Programming Skills
- Visual Basic Scripting Skills
- PowerShell Scripting Skills
- Windows Active Directory
- Backup Solutions Management, Acronis
If this role is of interested to you and you would like to have a further chat please apply today and I will give you a call to discuss further. For more information speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018