Our Client, a multinational Oil & Gas service company are currently looking for a Control Room Operator/Supervisor to assist with operations in Kurdistan.
This is a 6 month contract on an equal rotation, with the possibility to extend by a further 6 months.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Safe and compliant operation of control room activities related to safety systems, fire and gas, process, utilities, subsea, and wells
- Monitoring and surveillance
- System optimization
- Console reviews with engineering
- Critical tasks related to HSE Case and SEMS compliance, ESP roles, ICS, and proactive technical monitoring
- Participating in Behavioural Based Safety Management Program
- Providing operational guidance to engineering
- Developing and maintaining System Operation Manuals
- Developing and maintaining start-up, purge, and operating procedures
- Developing and maintaining technical competency curriculum and deliver training to other team members on equipment and procedures
- Maintaining Facility Bypass Registers
- Maintaining Daily Production Reports
- Production allocations, morning reports, vent & flare reports, and gas nominations.
- Supporting operators in surveillance of critical equipment to process systems
- ESP duties including shift handover, start of shift orientation, shift team meeting and planning, end of shift reporting, proactive technical monitoring, managing abnormal situations, etc.
- ICS response during emergency or response situations
- Experience in Oil & Gas
- Previously worked in a Control Room Operator role in the past
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.