Are you a Control engineer with experience in the automotive industry?
For a company in North Brabant I am currently looking for an experienced control engineer. You will be responsible for the dynamic behaviour of a new vehicle, working in a multidisciplinary team. You will develop algorithms to improve handling and safety and make design choices.
* Develop vehicle dynamic models and automated simulations that exercise all aspects of dynamic behavior that are influenced by the control systems.
* Designing controllers and develop the algorithms in the vehicle to improve handling and safety.
* Integration of system models of the passive chassis components with controls through firmware of components
* Improve controls to verify algorithms
* Developing advanced filters to estimate vehicle states
* A bachelor or master degree in engineering
* At least 5 years of experience in vehicle dynamics, specifically handling/ride performance
* Experience with controls system development, modeling and implementation is required
* Experience in Matlab/Simulink, C/C++
* Knowledge in linear systems analysis, stability and controller design.
* Capable of analyzing vehicle performance in MATLAB/Simulink via modeling and data analysis
Apply now for the role of control engineer and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0279.