Site based Contract Manager for a 1 year contract working in West Saudi Arabia. This will be working on the Construction of the largest Power Plant projects in the region.
Roles, Responsibilities and background of the profile:
- Ideally a UK expat as the role will be heavily focus on reviewing and writing commercial and contracts letters. (Not essential though)
- Mitigation of Claims from the project site
- Responding to Commercial and contract letters, understanding the customer, effectively communicating between customer and sub-contractor.
- Construction delay analysis, impact this will have from the customer
- Strong at reviewing and writing Contract and Commercial letters
- Mechanical / Electrical background with relevant Quantity Surveying / Commercial qualifications
- Must of worked on the Construction of Power Plant Projects while working with a Main Contractor or EPC
- Ideally worked in Saudi Arabia before but not essential. Middle East Experience is essential.
The role will be working 6 days per week and if the Contracts Manager does not have accommodation / transport, the client will provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior expat looking to get back into the Energy sector in the Middle East.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.