French & English speaking Contracts Manager to manage the Contracts and Commercial business for the African marketing, working in Dubai for a Multinational EPC.
A Multinational EPC Contractor is expanding their Power Transmission business within the African Market.
They have a large presence with live projects in North, East and South Africa and they are looking to grown into the West African market.
Working out of their Dubai regional office, they are now looking to hire a French & English speaking Contracts Manager who has past experience working the African Market. (East, North & South preferred)
The role is ideally suited to a mid level Contracts professional with 12 - 15 years experience, who has either worked in a managerial position or looking to take the step up.
A few mandatory requirements would be:
- French & English speaking
- Experience working the Africa market
- Worked on EPC projects or projects focus on Power Transmission
- Large scale Construction projects, working for the Contractor and not Consultants
- This job is a permanent opportunity and will be based in Dubai, involving a lot of travel (Mainly East Africa and North Africa)
- Middle East experience is not essential but would be a bonus
- Managing all pre & Post contract administration
This is a fantastic opportunity working with one of the Middle East's biggest Power Transmission and Construction Clients who is rapidly expanding into the African Market.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.