My client, a large oil and gas is currently looking for multiple Transfer Analyst to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a long term contract with potential for it to become a full time position afterwards.
The source of data includes but is not limited to leases, contracts, division orders, title opinions, curative and other such related documents.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for processing a high volume of transfer of interests in SAP while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Responsible for processing a high volume of Business Associate data related to Division Orders in SAP.
- Support and responsiveness to our Finance colleagues by making available ownership to allow for accurate and timely processing of production volumes, production revenue, and joint interest billing.
- Must possess knowledge of formats of various legal descriptions so as to analyze spacing and unit map information and apply that information to our core business processes.
- Adhere to internal document management process to ensure correspondence, instruments, records, and all other data are filed, imaged and indexed appropriately for retrieval and analysis.
- Alignment with company needs to monitor and measure business activities and to continuously improve our business processes.
- Contribute to and support LEAN practices in all aspects of the role as the Company moves toward a distinctive LEAN culture which is a foundation block for BPEI in 2020.
- Minimum of 5 years of oil and gas experience is desirable, in one of the following: land, land administration, division order, or land development.
- Experience with PRA/SAP is required
Bachelor's degree preferable or commensurate experience.
- Capable of calculating complex Net Revenue and Working Interests
- Advanced knowledge of land administration including:
- Lease, royalty, and joint interest partner concepts.
- Laws and regulatory provisions related to oil and gas extraction.
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas operations.
- In-depth knowledge in PRA/SAP Ownership Modules
- Knowledge of Chain of Title
- Local candidates to Houston, TX are strongly preferred
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.