Supporting a well-known Manufacturing client with offices in Sunderland; we are currently seeking to recruit a contract Senior Test Engineer.
Main duties and responsibilities will comprise be to provide robust test equipment/processes that can be used to ensure product meets all required specification.
More detail as follows:
- Develop, program, maintain and improve test processes to include: Functional Test & Hot Board Testing
- Strong participant in cross functional teams supporting manufacturing and developing new test processes for new product introduction.
- Optimize set up/programs to improve equipment effectiveness
- Selection/liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Analyze yields of test processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput (First Run Yield)
- Analyze defects to determine likely failure modes
- Design/Development of new tooling for new/existing test processes
Experience of the following would be an advantage:-
- Programming in VB/C++
- Knowledge of JTAG device programming & Boundary scan testing
- NI Labview / Teststand / CVI experience preferable
- Automotive communications (CAN / Flexray )
- Vector, CANape, CANoe, CANalyzer
- In Circuit Test
- Flash device programming
We are looking for candidates to be able to interview this week, start in the next two weeks.
Please send your CV or call me in the Progressive Manchester offices if interested.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales