A Senior Wintel Administrator is needed for a Global Company in Central London.
This role is expected to run up to 15 months. Interviews are scheduled for Friday or Monday, you need to be able to start in August / ASAP.
You will be responsible for the coordination of support services across key sites and territories ensuring availability and performance are continually improved/ exceeded.
You will be a Subject Matter Expert in your field covering specifically Windows Security, VMWare ESX, and Veritas NetBackup. Experience in Cloud hosting (AWS) is advantageous as we continue our progress into cloud, but this experience is not essential.
Skills and experience sought:
Windows 2012 & 2016. Installation, configuration, maintenance and fault finding in an enterprise environment including knowledge of active directory, group policy and security hardening.
- Enterprise-class/level IT experience in a server and storage support role of at least a 200 node Microsoft Server estate
- Advanced knowledge understanding and management of Veritas Netbackup 8.x.
- Experience of enterprise media library's, encompassing the backup and restores of Microsoft and Linux systems - understanding of NDMP and NetApp SnapVault technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of VMWare Vsphere 6.x including installation, configuration, upgrades, performance tuning and fault finding. Experience of installing and configuring VMWare Horizon.
- Experience installing and configuring VEEAM Enterprise in a VMWare environment.
- Advanced understanding of MS Server OS, DNS and AD including practical experience of implementing and troubleshooting to enterprise-admin level.
- Advanced experience of installing, configuring and troubleshooting
More details available on request*
- VMWare VCP 5/ VCP 6
- VMWare VCAP-DCA / VCAP-DCD
- Windows MCSE
- Veritas Certified
If you are interested in the above role, please reply with your latest CV.
Feel free to give me a call in the Manchester Progressive office also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales