Supporting one of our clients with offices based on the outskirts of Warrington, we are looking for a contract React Developer. This role will be for an initial 6 months, though extensions are expected. Rates we are looking to pay are £400-£440pd, outside of IR35 and we need candidates to start no later than early August, with interviews scheduled for early next week.
Typical tasks will include
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Implement tools and automation of development processes where applicable
- Work on tasks assigned based on the needs of projects / support work.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Responsive design
- Experience using LESS or SASS
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- experience of working with Node.JS on the backend
-Experienced in working within a Java or open source development environment.
Test automation experience
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales