X1 React Developer is needed for a Global Entertainment & Gaming company with offices in Central London .You will join an existing team of software developers, testers working on Global websites and systems. The project is expected to run 8 months+ with good rates on offer. They have great offices and a creative atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake hands-on design and code activities and to perform reviews of the designs and code produced by other team members (and guiding and mentoring the team as required).
Areas of Responsibility
- Work on tasks assigned based on the needs of projects / support work.
- Suggest and use latest, stable technologies that align with the strategic direction
- Participate in definition of design and coding guidelines and standards.
- Design and coding of applications.
- Participate in reviews of design and code artefacts.
- Develop and extend on existing automaton test suite.
- Excellent React.js skills
- Extensive experience developing web applications; across all tiers (front end, web, business and database) .
- Experience in developing cloud based applications deployed on AWS
- Extensive experience in Open Source frameworks/Tools
- Extensive experience working on MySQL database.
- Experience with micro-service based approach to development
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with test automation of services and functionality using frameworks such as Selenium, SoapUI Pro etc..
More details are available on request
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester offices. You Can find me on Linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales