A React Developer is needed for a Global Entertainment company with offices in Central London.
The project is initially 6 months with expected extensions. Interviews are scheduled for later this week. This is a senior technical role working as part of an agile delivery team within the Development department.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake hands-on design and code activities and to perform reviews of the designs and code produced by other team members (and guiding and mentoring the team as required).
Areas of Responsibility
- Work on tasks assigned based on the needs of projects / support work.
- Suggest and use latest, stable technologies that align with the strategic direction .
- Participate in definition of design and coding guidelines and standards.
- Design and coding of applications.
- Participate in reviews of design and code artefacts.
- Develop and extend on existing automaton test suite.
- Estimate work packages and projects
- Implement tools and automation of development processes where applicable
- Excellent React.js skills ( 12 months minimum)
- Extensive experience developing web applications; across all tiers (front end, web, business and database) .
- Experience of working in a Java development environment
- Extensive experience in developing cloud based applications deployed on AWS
- Extensive experience in Open Source frameworks/Tools
- Extensive experience working on MySQL database.
- Experience with micro-service based approach to development
- Experience working in an agile environment with TDD.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, SonarQube
- Knowledge Mocha / Jasmine / Test etc.
More details are available on request
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester offices. You can find me on Linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales