Supporting a company in Teesside, we are looking to recruit a Contract Quality Inspector to support with a Greenfielsds project . Our manufacturing client are involved in multiple sectors and have a busy 12 months ahead of them.
This particular role will see you work on the Inspection of fabricated steel products. There are several opportunities for contracts, up to a period of 6 months.
Key skills required include:
- 10 years+ in a similar role
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and customer specifications
- Experience in using first principles measurement equipment
- Experience in measurement systems analysis. AS13003
- CMM/Faro measurement is a distinct advantage
- Steel / Fabrication experience
You must possess a relevant degree or 10 years+ equivalent experience.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales