We seek an experienced Product Manager for a contract position to be based in Manchester, though some remote work can be given when needed. This role will be responsible for delivering enterprise applications working closely with software teams across the UK. The role will be initially for 6 months with extensions likely, attractive daily rates are on offer.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in enterprise applications and is driven to making a difference. You manage a product line - defining and dealing with a growing backlog of technical requirements.
Skills and experience
- Excellent experience working as a Product Manager and developing a product roadmap for both new and existing products.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts & manage them
- Ability to assume full ownership and management of products if / when needed
- Ability to work closely with clients and prospective clients in person and via virtual meetings.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer needs, deal with requirements and deliver solutions
- Ability to define a pricing and commercial strategy for a developing product
- Ability to manage and measure client take up, product and client profitability and to initiate continued validation with clients and stakeholders on innovative products/features.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact and engage with both team members and senior stakeholders.
- Enterprise software and/or SaaS offerings is critical
- BSC or equivalent degree
If you would like to apply for this role, then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester offices. You can find me on Linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales