You Will be joining the Procurement team to deliver your tendering expertise within the Oil and Gas sector for a major Petrochemicals organisation. Utilising expert procurement strategies and contract analysis contributing to the the organisations stellar services and resources.
- Facilitate the tendering and negotiation, award, re-negotiation and post-award contract management of contracts supporting the operations of the company
- Portfolio focus, rotating equipment services and the complimentary supply chain including, overhaul spares, repairable items and maintenance inventory across multiple faceted asset profile
- Work with the contractors, suppliers & internal functional stakeholders for development of strategies to enhance value creation, control and safety management
- Conducting all activities in accordance with the relevant Contracting Policy
- 10+ years experience in Procurement/Contract Engineer positions
- Demonstrated experience in managing range of service & inventory supply
- Able to facilitate inventory supply contracts for major technical plant operating environments
- Exposure to rotating equipment (e.g. Compressor, Engines, Pumps, Valves & heavy plant) and repairable plant
This position is for a 6 month contract with the possibility for extension pending performance reviews, initially offering a high daily rate with excellent exposure to one of Australia's Leading Oil And Gas companies with a big reputation.
If this position is of interest to you and you would like to learn more about the client and rate, then please send your C.V to myself and I will endeavour to contact you for a potential interview.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018