The Contract Payroll Advisor is responsible for processing contractor payrolls for the UK, Europe, Asia Pac and the USA. The main objective is to process an accurate payroll on a daily basis to ensure a smooth payment process for contractors.
The Payroll Advisor is also responsible for approving of timesheets and handling of queries on a daily basis and is expected to resolve these as swiftly as possible, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and covering different time zones. Agreed procedures and guidelines must be followed and the service delivered must always be of a consistent and high quality, ensuring that at all times, you are working in the best interests of the business.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, a methodical and intelligent approach to your work, professional communication skills with the ability to converse with people at all levels of seniority, both in our business, with our clients and our contractors.
* Daily vendor set up and maintenance of bank details
* Process anomalies reports on a weekly basis to identify abnormal submissions and conduct any required actions
* Accurately approve timesheets and invoices in line with agreed SLA's
* Run daily payrolls for allocated countries and check payroll input/output data where required
* Manage exceptions list on a daily basis to ensure all payments are processed within the allocated payment terms. This involves chasing up solutions from different departments in different locations in the business.
* Ensure statutory compliance and internal controls are monitored and maintained
* Manage mailbox queries and follow up on outstanding queries in accordance with agreed SLA's and KPI's
* Answer incoming telephone queries and follow up on resulting actions
* Proactively contacting Contractors to solve contractor timesheet entry issues
* Advising on corrective actions to reduce future queries and rolling out process changes where required
* Providing support for both internal and external customers
* Liaise with various functions in the business and Managers within our European Regions, Asia Pac, Americas to ensure data is accurate
* Maintain a continual positive working relationship with Placement Support, Billing and Credit control to ensure a positive experience for all internal and external customers.
* Supply umbrella companies with a payment breakdown on a daily basis
* Provide cover to the team in case of absences
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* A SAP user with payroll knowledge, who will provide best practices and audit compliance.
* Experience of managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to work under pressure
* A track record with strong customer service skills must be demonstrated
* Strong MS office skills
* Collaboration & Inclusion
* Customer Focus
* Insight & Analysis
* Influencing & Negotiation
* Listening & Communication
* Problem Solving
* Decision Making
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales